I’m back to share a great mini album I made for my husband – originally for Father’s Day but ended up giving it to him for his birthday.
I chose the gorgeous manly digital paper from SAS Designs and loved the combination of colours and elements in the kit. The file is a Lori Whitlock file (yes I use her files a lot – they are very easy to use). The file is called ‘Hidden Binding Suitcase Mini Album‘ and can be found in the Silhouette Design store.
After the printing I cut the file out on my Silhouette Cameo machine and then also cut out the rest of the file pieces using plain brown cardstock.
Thank you for visiting today! Please visit The Digichick for this great product, new in store products and other featured products.
Happy Crafting and have a wonderful day!
Other Articles by Vicki:
- You can make anything! - April 13th, 2016
- Sweet Stuff for your Sweet Stuff! - February 2nd, 2016
- Let it Snow! - November 26th, 2015
- Time for Some Time! - July 7th, 2015
- Stationery & additions! - May 25th, 2015