I created a separate circle (no fill) and selected it with the frame, (left the background circle alone), opened the modify window and clicked on intersect to cut the frame to the circle shape.
And … now I have a beautiful time piece to go on my wall … thanks Kim for such a fabulous kit!
Other Articles by Vicki:
- One for the man in your life! - September 16th, 2016
- You can make anything! - April 13th, 2016
- Sweet Stuff for your Sweet Stuff! - February 2nd, 2016
- Let it Snow! - November 26th, 2015
- Stationery & additions! - May 25th, 2015