My sketch is not very tidy but for some projects I like to scribble something down to get a better idea visually. Here’s my first thought when starting this project.
Other Products and Supplies: Silhouette Store design #75915; Silhouette Cameo cutting machine; White cardstock for ‘print and cut’ items; ‘crushed curry’ Stampin Up 80lb cardstock; Zig 2 way glue; Recollections foam adhesive squares and my handy phone for photos and video.
For some reason this particular cardstock does not like my ol’ faithful Scotch adhesive, maybe I used too much but it warped this cardstock when I used it before!
I decided to raise the letters so I used my Recollections foam adhesive squares to attach them to the box lids.
(I had a great video showing the machine reading the registration marks, but iMovie is not my friend at the moment!!)
Other Articles by Vicki:
- One for the man in your life! - September 16th, 2016
- You can make anything! - April 13th, 2016
- Sweet Stuff for your Sweet Stuff! - February 2nd, 2016
- Let it Snow! - November 26th, 2015
- Time for Some Time! - July 7th, 2015