Hi it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s popping in with a Design Team project!!
I hope you all had a fabulous Summer….it’s started to cool now here in the UK. I love the seasons as they come and go.
I decorated a little pillow box…..I have a bunch here all ready to decorate. They are so handy to have around for last minute gifts.
Last Minute Cards – 2 am Designs by Monica Aguirre
Back in the 50’s – Quirky Twerp, eNKay Designs, Charm Box Studios
Ribbon/twine to decorate
Here’s a better look at the kits that I used:
1. Gather your supplies…I printed my papers.
2. Tape/Glue your pillow box together…then decorate!
3. Cut digital paper to fit your box, adhere.
4. Add your ribbon and elements to finish.
Enjoy! 😉 Hugs, Bonnie x
Other Articles by ladyb:
- The sun will come out tomorrow! - May 4th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- One last Christmas card - December 28th, 2012
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012
- Back to School Pencil Toppers - July 26th, 2012