Hi it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s popping in with a Design Team project!!
It’s been so cold here that I have been longing for some sunshine and heat…I decided to create a little Springtime card. 🙂
Wishing Well Creations & Sugarplum Paperie – Flowers after the Rain
- Card Blank
- Ribbon/twine to decorate
1. Gather your supplies…I printed my papers.
2. Cut papers to size and adhere to blank card and decorate. A quick and simple card that is perfect for mailing.
Enjoy! 😉 Hugs, Bonnie x
Other Articles by ladyb:
- Male Pillow Treat Box - September 9th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- One last Christmas card - December 28th, 2012
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012
- Back to School Pencil Toppers - July 26th, 2012