With Administrative Professional’s Week upon us and Teacher Appreciation Week coming up, it’s a great time to start preparing some easy, quick and cute little treats. These treat carriers are shaped like a Hershey Kiss but can be filled with just about anything.
- Embellishments/ Ribbon
- Hole punch
- Bone folder or Score blade
Step 1: Select your favorite patterned paper from desired kit and print double sided. Cut out 2 heart shapes of the same size using Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs- Heart Cup Template and Cutting File. Score the top of both hearts.
Step 2: Adhere the two hearts together, overlapping the scored portions of the top of the hearts. Fold the tips towards each other to form the Hershey Kiss shape
Step 3: Hole punch the top of both hearts and tie ribbon and desired sentiment through the top. Decorate as desired and add a sweet treat
Other Articles by quietangelsb:
- Paper Flower Garland - March 27th, 2013
- Owl Valentine Pillow Box - February 11th, 2013
- Valentine Pop Bottles - January 25th, 2013
- Rudolph Candy Bowl - December 14th, 2012
- Thankful Paper Leaf Wreath - November 19th, 2012