Hey everyone! Welcome to the next Card Caravan Challenge. Before I get to our new challenge, I want to thank everyone who play along with our last challenge and it’s time to announce Indah’s Favorite Peeps from her challenge – use fur or feathers.
Indah’s Favorite Peeps (in no particular order) are:
Congratulations! Here is a badge for you to display on your blog!
Our new challenge is one of my favorites! It’s all about shaped cards. When I see a new digital kit being released, I automatically look for elements that I can use for a shaped card!
How about some inspiration from the team?
Cathy created this shaped card using Spring Promise by Stellajane Design
Melissa is ready for Easter with her shaped card using Sarah J’s The Good Life Worn Paper Bundle
I’ll be back with my card for this later – we were away over the weekend until late last night and I need to photograph it 😉
Other Articles by wildblueeyez:
- Card Caravan: use flowers - April 28th, 2013
- Card Caravan Challenge #36 – Winter - January 20th, 2013
- Simon Says… use this template! - January 16th, 2013
- Card Caravan Challenge #35 - Negative Space - January 6th, 2013
- Card Caravan #34: Snowflakes - December 23rd, 2012