Welcome to the next Card Caravan Challenge!!
Before we get to that, we’d like to say thank you to all of our participants of our last challenge!
Here are Top three Favorite Peeps (in random order):
Congratulations to you three! Feel free to grab our badge for your blog.
Our next challenge is to make a card that uses hearts. They are everywhere right now with Valentine’s Day around the corner.
Ready to see how our used hearts for the challenge?! Here are the example from our card caravan team:
My card uses a beautiful kit called Everlasting Love by guest designer Boutique Cute Doll.
Cathy made a beautiful card with such a creative use of hearts!. It was made with Wishing Well Creations’ A Lil Bit Girly Paper.
Thanks for coming by and we look forward to seeing your projects with hearts!
Melissa and the Card Caravan team
Other Articles by melissaj17:
- Card Caravan: Color Challenge - April 14th, 2013
- Card Caravan Challenge #32- Winter Photo-inspired - November 25th, 2012
- Card Caravan #27: Round - September 16th, 2012
- Card Caravan 22: Christmas in July - July 8th, 2012
- Card Caravan #18-Nature - April 29th, 2012