Valentine’s Day is filled with lots of sweets and these Valentine pop bottles are a great way to deliver lots of them with just a few supplies that you may already have on hand!
- 6 pack soda pop of bottles
Step 1: Purchase, empty and clean soda bottles
Step 2: Print and cut six pieces of cardstock/ printed paper to cover the sides of the bottle holder: 2- 9 inches x 3.25 inches for the front pieces, 2 -7 inches x 3.25 inches for the middle pieces and 2- 4 inches x 3.25 inches for the sides. Adhere pieces to the box.
Other Articles by quietangelsb:
- Sweet Treat Holder - April 22nd, 2013
- Paper Flower Garland - March 27th, 2013
- Owl Valentine Pillow Box - February 11th, 2013
- Rudolph Candy Bowl - December 14th, 2012
- Thankful Paper Leaf Wreath - November 19th, 2012