Today is our last day!
In today’s lesson, we’ll take a look at the custom shape tool and create a card using one of the shapes.
In this first video, we’ll take a look at the custom shape tool and some ways to use it. We’ll also create our heart shapes for our card.
In this video, we’ll use the Folkart Love kit to create our card using one of the templates from Day 2. We’ll add our hearts and learn a method for making shadow edges between the hearts.
It’s also time for our last challenge:
Just create a card using either a brush, eraser, or custom shape (or all 3!) on it and post it in our challenge forum. You can earn Chickie Points towards free products just for entering challenges! You can see all the challenge details here.
If you are interested in additional digital supplies, I have a coupon code for you. Just enter pgpclassfun and the shopping cart will take 50% off all digital supplies in the Paper Garden Projects store here at the Digichick. The coupon is good through Feb. 15, 2013.
If you enjoyed the class and found it helpful, please pass the word along to others! These posts will remain active so you can come back anytime.
Other Articles by Papergardener:
- A little Valentine's Day help including free sentiments - January 30th, 2015
- Hybrid Happiness Card Making Class Day 5 - January 22nd, 2013
- Hybrid Happiness Card Class Day 4 - January 17th, 2013
- Hybrid Happiness Card Class Day 3 - January 15th, 2013
- Hybrid Happiness Card Class Day 2 - January 10th, 2013