Welcome to our last week of class.
Today we will be taking a look at the brush and eraser tools and exploring a few ways you can use them on your hybrid cards.
For this week, I’ve created a collection of brushes for you to play with. I’ve also created another simple template. You can download this week’s supplies here.
In this first video we will take a look at how to load your new brushes. We’ll also explore how the brush and eraser tools work.
In this second video, we will use the new brushes on the sample card.
You can find additional brushes in many digital scrapbooking kits and there are many ways to use them. Some make it easy to add interest to your papers or provide focal images:
And some are useful for adding a little grunge.
All of them are very fun to play with by changing the scale, rotation and color.
If you are interested in additional digital supplies, I have a coupon code for you. Just enter pgpclassfun and the shopping cart will take 50% off all digital supplies in the Paper Garden Projects store at the Digichick. The coupon is good through Feb. 15, 2013.
Join us for our last class and last challenge on Thursday. We will be talking about the custom shape tool.
Other Articles by Papergardener:
- A little Valentine's Day help including free sentiments - January 30th, 2015
- Hybrid Happiness Card Making Class Day 6 - January 24th, 2013
- Hybrid Happiness Card Class Day 4 - January 17th, 2013
- Hybrid Happiness Card Class Day 3 - January 15th, 2013
- Hybrid Happiness Card Class Day 2 - January 10th, 2013