Hi it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s popping in with a Design Team project!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! 😉 One last Christmas card before December is over.
- Paper Garden Projects – Penguin Pals
- Tag Die/Punch
- Card Blank
- Stickles or glitter glue
1. I printed out the papers and elements I needed in Photoshop.
2. I cut the papers and elements out and layered together and adhered to my card.
3. I then added my ribbon bow and, after stamping a sentiment on my tag, I tied it to my bow with twine.
4. Finally, I added lots of stickles so it sparkles!!
Enjoy! 😉 Hugs, Bonnie x
Other Articles by ladyb:
- Male Pillow Treat Box - September 9th, 2013
- The sun will come out tomorrow! - May 4th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012
- Back to School Pencil Toppers - July 26th, 2012