This type of decoration is so fast and easy to whip up that you will want to make one for every holiday. You don’t even have to buy new candles, just slide the old wrap off and slide on a new one!
- DOUBLE SIDED TAPE
- CANDLES (I LIKE THE FLAMELESS TYPE-MUCH MORE SAFE)
I loved all the haunted elements in the three kits (I had such a hard time choosing just a few) so I mixed them together to make two wraps. The elements were assembled in photoshop. My candles were about 6-8 inches high and 9 inches around so I sized the foundation of the wraps to fit.
The two images were printed onto to vellum. Make sure you allow the ink to dry on the vellum (especially the black) before touching them so the ink doesn’t smear. Add some double sided tape to the edge.
Wrap around the candle. Leave a little wiggle room if you plan on removing the wrap for another one. If it is too tight, it is difficult to remove.
Very cool, very easy and just a wee bit spooky!
Other Articles by jknath:
- Christmas Pillow Box - December 16th, 2013
- PUMPKIN BOX - November 20th, 2013
- Halloween Matchbox Pop-up - October 17th, 2013
- Mustache Gift Bag - September 4th, 2013
- BANNER SHADOW BOX - August 21st, 2013