Hi it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s popping in with a Design Team project!!
Today I wanted to show you an easy card and treat box that came together fairly quickly! :)
Kelleigh Ratzlaff – Tootsie Box
Michelle Batton and Girl Boy Girl Designs – Cirque de Funk
Treats to put inside your bag
Adhesive tape, foam dimensional pads
1. Gather your supplies and print out papers, I used Photoshop Elements to print out my papers. I then used my cutting machine to cut out the tootsie box in colored card.
2. Cut out paper and embellishments and add to them to card layering them with foam dimensionals.
3. Glue/Tape box together and add paper and decorate as you please.
4. Add goodies to box and your done!
Enjoy! Hugs, Bonnie x
Other Articles by ladyb:
- The sun will come out tomorrow! - May 4th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- One last Christmas card - December 28th, 2012
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012
- Back to School Pencil Toppers - July 26th, 2012