Pattie here with a quick and easy project for some fun coasters to use outdoors or in your home.
Supplies You’ll Need:
- Decorative papers printed on copy paper
- Terra Cotta Coasters
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush and/or Paint Brush
- Circle Dies and/or scissors
- Felt circles
I used the Love Lines Kit by Etc. by Danyale because it had neutral colors that I could use with my furniture inside my home as well as my outdoor patio furniture.
Start by cutting out your circles to fit with a little ‘wiggle’ room inside your coaster. Apply a very thin layer of Mod Podge and adhere paper to coaster.
Wait for it to dry and apply one or two thin coats of Mod Podge to the entire coaster.
Once they are dry, they are ready to use! These can be stacked up with a pretty ribbon tied around them and given as a housewarming gift, a hostess gift or for any occasion! You can match any decor…indoors or out!
Other Articles by pattiegoldman:
- Junglemania Parade Float! - August 24th, 2012
- Plant a Seed of Friendship - April 25th, 2012
- A Trio of Treats - March 30th, 2012
- Love Wall Hanging - February 20th, 2012
- Holiday Kissing Ball Ornament - November 30th, 2011