Hi, everybody! Lori here to share a cute gift card holder that is EASY to make and awfully cute, too!
This gift card holder would be a quick and easy “make ahead” project that is perfect to have on hand for Birthdays, Graduation, and other “just because” occasions. Let’s get started.
Here’s what you need:
- Secret Crush Digital Kit by Just Jaimee
- Decorative Scissors
Cut cardstock 4″ x 11″. Score at 3 1/2″ from right edge and again 3 1/2″ from left edge. Score a third time at 5 1/2″ from edge. Fold with a mountain fold as shown in following picture:
On the underside of the mountain fold, glue around three edges. Do not glue the whole thing together only the EDGES of the bottom and two sides. Cut the top with decorative scissors. This is where the gift card will be slip in. It will look like this:
Then decorate to your heart’s content! I used the darling owl on the front and some of the other goodies inside.
Have fun using this easy, cute template to make one (or more!) of your own!
Other Articles by Lori H:
- So Sweet Birthday Cone - June 25th, 2012
- Garden Gift Set - April 18th, 2012
- Kids Thank You Kit - March 26th, 2012
- Sweet Easter Ensemble - February 27th, 2012
- Valentine Spool Decorations - January 16th, 2012