Hi it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s popping in with a Design Team project!!
Today I decided to make some little treat pockets….I popped in some little sweeties but I also thought these would be great to slide in a pack of those collection cards/sticker packs that the kiddos love to collect!! 🙂
- Kelleigh Ratzlaff’s Seed Packet
- Wishing Well Creations Brady’s Everyday Life
- Bakers Twine
- Velcro dots (optional)
- Clear bag for treats
- Treats to put inside your bag
- Adhesive, foam dimensional pads
- Small shaped die for the window on the treat packet (optional, you could use a punch or go without the window)
1. Gather your supplies and print out papers, I used Photoshop Elements to print out my papers. I then used my cutting machine to cut out the seed packet in colored card and then in the designer paper. Adhere designer paper to the card seed packet and assemble with adhesive.
2. Add sticky velcro dots to the inside.
3. Pop some treats into a see through bag and put them inside the pocket.
4. Punch out a tag, write name on tag and tie with bakers twine aroud the flap of the packet.
That’s it! Enjoy! 😉
Hugs, Bonnie x
Other Articles by ladyb:
- Male Pillow Treat Box - September 9th, 2013
- The sun will come out tomorrow! - May 4th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- One last Christmas card - December 28th, 2012
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012