Hi there! It’s Pattie and I’m here to share the brand new Seed Packet Card Template being released today by Kelleigh Ratzlaff! I just love her templates, so I couldn’t resist using this one right away! It’s the perfect way to share your garden with
someone or even to hide a little gift card or treat if you aren’t a gardener!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this project:
- Seed Packet Card Template by Kelleigh Ratzlaff
- Renewal Kit by Etc. by Danyale
- Adhesive, scissors, cutting tool and scoring board/tool
- Your favorite stamps, ink and embellishments
- Seeds, gift card or any flat treat!
I started by choosing a fun Designer Kit from The Digi Chick called Renewal. It had the perfect colors and a cool wood paper that I wanted to use for my project! I printed out the papers I needed and the template for the seed packet card right on top of my wood paper.
I cut out my template, scored the lines as directed and glued the seed packet side following the directions on the template. Then it’s ready to decorate. I used a couple of papers from the designer kit I chose to add a little color. You can see the flap of the seed packet side in the picture below.
Then it’s time to add your own personal touches. I used one of my favorite seed related stamp sets to add a little label on the front as well as a sweet sentiment inside my card!
As I mentioned above, you don’t have to be a gardener to use this awesome template…it’s perfect for a gift card or a small certificate or coupon! This would make a great party favor or hostess gift too! There are tons of possibilities! Have a great day!
Other Articles by pattiegoldman:
- Junglemania Parade Float! - August 24th, 2012
- Coasters Can Be Fun! - June 30th, 2012
- A Trio of Treats - March 30th, 2012
- Love Wall Hanging - February 20th, 2012
- Holiday Kissing Ball Ornament - November 30th, 2011