With the upcoming season of Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, weddings and graduations, I am always looking for a quick and easy way to package the quintessential gift card. In a few easy steps and supplies that you already have on hand, you can create an easy gift card sleeve to present.
- Patterned paper/ cardstock (optional: double sided)
- Circle punch
- Scissors/ Paper cutter
- Digital kit of choice – I used the bright and fun Picket Fences bundle by Wishing Well Creations
First, cut out two pieces of paper sized 4 inch x 4.5 inches. Fold both pieces of paper so that they become 4 inch x 3 inch
Second, slide your hole punch to the center of your 4 inch side and create a half circle cut out on both pieces of paper
Third, adhere the seams of the two pieces together back to back and adhere onto another pieces of cardstock/ paper
Embellish and decorate the inside and outside of the card as you’d like! I created a housewarming theme with the fun elements from the Picket Fences bundle but this can be used for any theme or occasion.
I can’t wait to see what creative card sleeves you come up with!
Other Articles by quietangelsb:
- Sweet Treat Holder - April 22nd, 2013
- Paper Flower Garland - March 27th, 2013
- Owl Valentine Pillow Box - February 11th, 2013
- Valentine Pop Bottles - January 25th, 2013
- Rudolph Candy Bowl - December 14th, 2012