Hi! Lori here with a pretty gift idea complete with its own wrapping.
I don’t know about you, but I love giving cards and tags as gifts. I wanted to make my mom a little something special for her birthday. As soon as I saw the Spring Garden Collab by Michelle and Cathy, I knew what I wanted to make. This little basket of goodies turned out just perfect for her!
You’ll need the following:
- Easter Basket Cutting File by Kelleigh Ratzlaff
- Spring Garden Collab by Michelle and Cathy
- Buttons, Twine, Felt, Mini Clothespins, Pop Dots
First, print the paper you like for your basket. Then use the Easter Basket cut file and adhere sides together. I added felt trim to the handle and around the top of the basket. I also used a coordinating paper to add a scallop to the sides. The basket goes together really quickly and acts as the wrapping for all the goodies inside.
I made two cards for the basket. I used just the face of the seed packet image.
The seed packets are just darling. Just print, cut and fold. I made two of these as well. I think they’d make darling gift card holders.
I also included a couple of tags. The flower is made with a journaling spot. I just printed it in four different sizes and put a pop dot between the third and fourth layers. To make the matching clothespin, I glued a piece of the coordinating paper on top.
When the recepient uses all the goodies inside, she still has a darling basket!
Thanks for stopping by! If you create your own Garden Gift set, I’d love to see it!
Other Articles by Lori H:
- So Sweet Birthday Cone - June 25th, 2012
- Cute Gift Card Holder - May 29th, 2012
- Kids Thank You Kit - March 26th, 2012
- Sweet Easter Ensemble - February 27th, 2012
- Valentine Spool Decorations - January 16th, 2012