Hi! Lori here with a cute idea for kids. It’s always a pleasure to get a thank you note and even sweeter to get one from a child. This kit idea not only provides a thank you note for a kid to send, but it also gives the chance to create it. With the cute digital kits from The Digi Chick, it’s easy to create a darling kids thank you kit.
Here’s what you need:
- Genuine (the Kit) by Joyful Heart Designs
- Lucky Me by Elise’s Pieces
- Paper Mache Box
- Pop Dots
I thought it would be easier for little ones if the base papers were already on the card. Select papers to adhere to the cardstock already folded into cards.
Print the cute images from the Genuine Kit. I printed three of each (thinking they could make three frog cards and three dog cards) on heavy duty cardstock. I put pop dots on the back of the frogs and dogs. Tie 6 twine bows also. All the elements are packaged in the cute chevron bags.
Here are a couple of examples of what they could create:
And don’t forget the THANK YOU part:
The other cool thing about this, is that when the cards are all used it can be refilled or the box can become a little keepsake box. So decorate the box, too!
Other Articles by Lori H:
- So Sweet Birthday Cone - June 25th, 2012
- Cute Gift Card Holder - May 29th, 2012
- Garden Gift Set - April 18th, 2012
- Sweet Easter Ensemble - February 27th, 2012
- Valentine Spool Decorations - January 16th, 2012