Hi it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s popping in with another Design Team project!!
Today, my Daughter wanted an Easter gift bag for her friend for Easter so that’s just what I made! Somewhere whilst downloading my photo’s from my camera I lost some of the step by step pics but this is really straight forward so hopefully easy to understand.
- Kelleigh Ratzlaff’s Easter-Egg Basket template set
- Pixel Gypsy’s Egghead digital kit
- Bakers Twine
- Pom pom
- Crimper (optional)
- Treats to put inside your basket
- Adhesive, foam dimensional pads
1. Gather your supplies and print out papers and elements in your software. I used Photoshop Elements for mine. Then cut out basket with your cutting machine or cut out by hand.
2. Cut out the digital Easter eggs and adhere to the basket using strong glue or tape, then adhere basket together.
3. Cut carefully around other elements and papers to make the card. For the grass, I just used scissors and snipped along for the grassy look.
4. Stamp sentiment and adhere the grass with foam tape, then add the cut out bunny and decorate with rhinestone, pompom tail and twine bow.
5. Using the green paper, run through a crimper if you have one (optional), then cut long thin strips and scrunch them up to put in the basket like a nest to put the treats on.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Bonnie x
Other Articles by ladyb:
- The sun will come out tomorrow! - May 4th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- One last Christmas card - December 28th, 2012
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012
- Back to School Pencil Toppers - July 26th, 2012