Hi it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s popping in with a Design Team project!!
Today I wanted to do one of my favourite things and that is dressing up and making pretty packaging! As Easter is aro
und the corner and my little niece is coming to stay with my two girls over the holidays, I wanted to do them each a little Easter treat bag.
- Mari Koegelenberg – Easter Bunnies
- Bakers Twine
- Crinkle Ribbon
- Treat Bag
- Treats to put inside your bag
- Adhesive, foam dimensional pads, 1″ circle punch
1. Gather your supplies and print out papers and elements in your software. I used Photoshop Elements for mine. Cut out your chosen papers/elements with scissors. For the bunny, I used a craft knife.
2. Cut out a piece of pink card and trim the bottom edge with decorative scissors.
3. I printed out a send copy of the banner to add on top of printed copy with foam tape for dimension. Then adhere the bunny with foam tape then adhere to the pink card.
4. Fill your treat bag with goodies and fold over top. Then wrap some crinkle ribbon and tie into a bow.
5. Punch out a circle for the tag and attach to the crinkle ribbon using some pink twine.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Bonnie x
Other Articles by ladyb:
- The sun will come out tomorrow! - May 4th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- One last Christmas card - December 28th, 2012
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012
- Back to School Pencil Toppers - July 26th, 2012