I love Easter and love to create with cute Easter images!
To make this darling Easter ensemble, you’ll need:
- Digital Kit: Easter Bunnies The Collection by Mari Koegelenberg
- Fabric (medium weight muslin)
- Freezer paper
- Decorative Edge punch, Pinking shears
- Cotton Ball
- Thread, Sewing Machine
Cut a piece of freezer paper and a piece of fabric to 8 1/2 x 11 inches. Iron fabric to shiny side of freezer paper. Make sure it is well adhered. Place fabric/freezer paper into printer. Print front and back bunny onto separate pieces of fabric. (I made a back bunny using a clone tool to get rid of the face.)
Pink around images, line up and sew along image leaving space at bottom to stuff. Then sew bottom. Add banner if you wish.
To decorate the eggs, print the bunnies and add cotton ball tails. Use a decorative border punch to create bands. Adhere bunnies to bands.
To make the card, print journal cards and glue to tri-fold cardstock. Easy and sweet!
Add goodies to the eggs and the easter bunny is ready!
Other Articles by Lori H:
- So Sweet Birthday Cone - June 25th, 2012
- Cute Gift Card Holder - May 29th, 2012
- Garden Gift Set - April 18th, 2012
- Kids Thank You Kit - March 26th, 2012
- Valentine Spool Decorations - January 16th, 2012