With Valentine’s fast approaching, here’s a quick idea to send a slew of pictures in a quick and cute format as a Valentine matchbook. You can add as many photos as you would like to your matchbook and include both notes and pictures.
I used the kit Love of My Life by Kimeric Creations to create a quick valentine to give to family and friends filled with some fun pictures
- Double sided patterned paper
- 2.75 inch x 2.75 inch pictures printed in a film strip format
First, cut double sided patterned paper into a 3 inch x 10.5 inch rectangle and decorate bottom 5 inches as you could like. I added a heart to cut out using Kellie Mize’s Painted Love brushes. I also added a 0.5 inch x 3 inch wide strip at the top of my rectangle to fold over.
Second, score your 3 inch x 10.5 inch rectangle at 0.5 inch, 4.75 inch and 5.25 inch. Fold over the top of the matchbook and fold up the bottom to create the bottom lip. Create an accordion fold with your pictures.
Third, staple your strip of pictures at the bottom about half way up the bottom tab.
Finally, add ribbon and decorate the front as you would like.
In just a few easy steps, you have a personalized valentine for your loved ones. Happy crafting!
Other Articles by quietangelsb:
- Sweet Treat Holder - April 22nd, 2013
- Paper Flower Garland - March 27th, 2013
- Owl Valentine Pillow Box - February 11th, 2013
- Valentine Pop Bottles - January 25th, 2013
- Rudolph Candy Bowl - December 14th, 2012