Hi! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Lori here with a cute Valentine’s Day decoration idea. I love retro valentines, pretty papers, ribbon, and wooden spools, so I put them all together to create some fun decorations.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Retro Valentines Element Pack – Quirky Twerp
- I Luv U Printable – Mari Koegelenberg
- Hearts Whimsy Paper Pack – Karen Lewis
- Paper Clips
Print valentines from the Retro Valentines and back with cardstock to reinforce. Mine are printed approximately 3 1/2″ tall. That seems about right for the spools which are 2 1/4″ tall. Print out paper. I used 1 3/4″ strips by about 6″. Adhere to spools. Insert paper clips into spools. If they don’t fit tight enough, wrap them with masking tape first.
Print out round sentiments from I Luv U printable. Mine are about 1 1/4″ diameter. And tie to spools with twine.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Other Articles by Lori H:
- So Sweet Birthday Cone - June 25th, 2012
- Cute Gift Card Holder - May 29th, 2012
- Garden Gift Set - April 18th, 2012
- Kids Thank You Kit - March 26th, 2012
- Sweet Easter Ensemble - February 27th, 2012