Hi it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s popping in with another Design Team project!!
Today I prettied up a plain notebook…super easy and a complete transformation in just a few minutes!
- Sarah Jones – Smitten
- Plain Notebook
- Adhesive, foam dimensional
- Sentiment Stamp – I used Take Note from Papertrey Ink.
1. Gather your supplies and print out papers and elements in your software. I used Photoshop Elements for mine.
2. Cover front of notebook with adhesive. I used double sided sticky tape.
3. Lay paper over the sticky tape to adhere.
4. Trim around patterned paper with scissors or craft knife.
5. Trim more patterned paper and cut ends so it look like ribbon. Then adhere to the front of the notebook.
6. Trim and add pretty ribbons.
7. Punch out 2 scallops using a 2.5″ scalloped punch and punch out element with a 2″ circle punch.
8. Using a small hole punch, punch out holes around the scallop circle, then lay pink scallop onto black scallop and adhere.
9. Stamp sentiment onto punched circle element and adhere to the front of the notebook with foam squares.
There you have it!! What a transformation of what was once a very plain notebook!!
Here is the digital kit I used.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Bonnie x
Other Articles by ladyb:
- The sun will come out tomorrow! - May 4th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- One last Christmas card - December 28th, 2012
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012
- Back to School Pencil Toppers - July 26th, 2012