Hi it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s popping in with another Design Team project!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! My little girl turned 8 on Christmas Day…she always has double pre
sents to open which she loves so it’s always a busy one for us!
Now that Christmas is over I decided to create a Valentine’s card…..I love Valentines and I love red and pink, so girly!!! Here is a super quick and simple Valentines card that anyone can create!
- Quirky Twerp – Retro Valentines
- Sarah Jones – Say I love you
- White Card
- Adhesive, foam dimensional pads
1. Gather your supplies and print out papers and elements in your software. I used Photoshop Elements for mine.
2. Cut out your elements and papers to fit card and adhere.
3. Make all pretty with whatever craft supplies you have or just tie with bakers twine like mine.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Bonnie x
Other Articles by ladyb:
- The sun will come out tomorrow! - May 4th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- One last Christmas card - December 28th, 2012
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012
- Back to School Pencil Toppers - July 26th, 2012