Hi! Lori here with an idea for a flag wreath. I had a special request for a wreath with snow people. I thought about it for awhile and this is the fun result!
- Snow Much Fun by Mari Koegelenberg
- Ring (Wood, Embroidery Hoop..) – mine is approx. 7″ in diameter
- Snowflake Punch
- Glitter and Glue
Print the papers that you like and cut into 3/4 inch strips. For a 7″ ring, you’ll need approximately 28 strips that are 4 1/2 inches long and 28 that are 3 1/2 inches long. Trim the ends in V shape.
Wrap the straight end around the ring and glue. Glue the long ones on first and then the short ones on top between the long ones.
Next, you’ll add the snowflakes. In the center, I added a drop of glue and then alternating red and blue glitter. Crystal glitter covers all the snowflakes. Add some pretty ribbon and the cute snow people from Snow Much Fun next. These have been printed about 3″ tall.
To hang, hot glue an office clip to the back and add ribbon.
There you go – a fun flag wreath! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Other Articles by Lori H:
- So Sweet Birthday Cone - June 25th, 2012
- Cute Gift Card Holder - May 29th, 2012
- Garden Gift Set - April 18th, 2012
- Kids Thank You Kit - March 26th, 2012
- Sweet Easter Ensemble - February 27th, 2012