Hi it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s popping in with another Design Team project!!
I’m not sure about you but I absolutely love Christmas! One of my daughters, Miss Molly, was born on Christmas Day too, so Christmas is extra special around here! I decided to make some sweet tags. These are one of my favourite things to create. I always make tags for gifts at Christmas…they can really make a present! I packaged them all up in a sweet Christmas pocket! I hope these Christmas tags get you in a festive mood! 😉
- Kelleigh Ratzlaff’s Fat Envies Template Set and Cutting Files
- Mari Koegelenberg’s 12 Days the Kit
- White Card & distressing ink (I used Antique Linen by Tim Holtz)
- Hole Punch
- Adhesive & foam dimensional pads
- Craft supplies to decorate tag – bells, rhinestones
- Sizzix Framelets and Die-Cutting Machine for shaped tag (Not needed but adds that little something extra) You can just cut out tag with scissors if you don’t have a die-cutting machine.
1. Gather your supplies and print out papers and elements in your software.
2. Cut out your Fat Envie using your cutting machine or you can print out the PDF file and cut by hand. The add tape to two edges to adhere later.
3. Using two different size dies – large die for the cardstock and a smaller die for the patterned papers, cut out using die-cutting machine (I have a cuttlebug).
4. Distress tags and fat envie using distressing ink and sponge applicator.
5. Adhere paper to cardstock.
5. Punch a hole through the top, then string with some twine. Cut out printed elements and adhere to tag with dimensional foam pads then decorate and make pretty!
6. Wrap twine around fat envie and I decorated mine with another tag (I added my own text on the label that I did in my software)
Have a great day!
Hugs, Bonnie 😉 x
Other Articles by ladyb:
- Male Pillow Treat Box - September 9th, 2013
- The sun will come out tomorrow! - May 4th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- One last Christmas card - December 28th, 2012
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012