Hey There! Cathy here to get our 4th Card Caravan Challenge started.
First up….. A special thank you to all the people that participated in our Challenge #3. We enjoyed all of your beautiful Autumn creations! Melissa’s has selected these as
her top 3 favorite Peeps (in random order):
Congrats to the three of you! Please feel free to grab our badge for your blog!
For this challenge, we would like you to draw inspiration from the colors in this image as you create your card:
You don’t have to use products from The Digi Chick, but we love it when you do. We have lots of kits in the shop that work well with these colors. Take a look at some of these!
Here is even more inspiration from our Card Caravan Team to get your creativity flowing.
Julie’s card using Danielle Engebretson’s Balance Kit
From me using Frolic & Friends by Quirky Twerp
Other Articles by scrappycath:
- Card Caravan Challenge: Cheer - February 17th, 2013
- Card Caravan #33: Holiday Card - December 9th, 2012
- Card Caravan #28: 7 Things - September 30th, 2012
- Card Caravan 23: Ice Cream - July 22nd, 2012
- Card Caravan #19: Flowers - May 13th, 2012