Hi, it’s Bonnie from p i n k b o n b o n s, popping in with my first Design Team post for the DIGICHICK and I’m so super excited to be here!!
I love everything at the Digichick so it was hard picking something to make with so much to choose from!
I decided on this cute little pumpkin Box by Kelleigh Ratzlaff. I love little boxes and this is awesome!! I did a little matching card/tag! Enjoy!
- Pumpkin Box Template
- Kelleigh Ratzlaff – Doodle Labels and frames
- S Jones – Pretty Practical Papers
- Karen Lewis – Subway Style2 Wordart
- Flowers to decorate
1. First I cut out the pumpkin box lid, bottom and the label using my cutting machine and the svg files, these files can all be cut by hand if you do not have a cutting machine.
2. I then started to put the box lid together with double sided sticky tape.
3. It should look like this when put together. (I then added some twine through the little slit in the top and tied the twine in a knot underneath).
4. I then just repeated steps 1 & 3 to put together the bottom of the box and you then have your pumpkin box ready to decorate! I added some S Jones – Pretty Practical Papers to the top of the lid, cut out by hand.
5. I then punched a hole through some paper blossoms and threaded onto my twine for decoration.
6. Now for the card tag, I just rounded the corners of the printed subway art and adhered it to the cut out label with foam tape for a bit of dimension. To finish the tag, I punched a hole and added some twine!
Hugs, Bonnie 😉
Other Articles by ladyb:
- Male Pillow Treat Box - September 9th, 2013
- The sun will come out tomorrow! - May 4th, 2013
- Treat Pouches - March 11th, 2013
- One last Christmas card - December 28th, 2012
- Birthday Float - September 7th, 2012