Hello everyone! LuAnn here welcoming you to the Hybrid Chick’s new Card Caravan Challenge!
Here’s how our challenges will work – Every other Sunday, members of The Card Caravan will host a challenge right here on The Hybrid Chick blog. Our challenges will be fairly simple like “use ribbon”, “use glitter” or “use the color blue”. We just want you to get creative with us!
Here are the rules for our challenges:
- Entries must use the challenge item to be considered for the winners badge or any prizes that are offered.
- Entries must be a newly created card/project for our challenge – no back-linking
- You can use any stamps/papers/supplies/etc. – you do not have to use something from the Digichick to enter.
- We will accept cards and paper craft projects in our challenges
- You may combine our challenges with as many other challenges as you want
- All skill levels are welcome.
- You can enter as many times as you like
- If posting to an online gallery, please use the keyword THCCC1
- Add a link back to The Hybrid Chick in your blog post
- Each challenge will close at 11:59PM EST the Friday before the next challenge starts – winners will be announced with the next challenge post.
Let’s get things started… Today’s challenge is to use twine on your card/project.
How about some inspiration from the Card Caravan team?
Melissa created this beautiful card using the Sew Cute Collaboration by Sugarplum Paperie, Danielle Engebretson and Mari Koegelenberg.
Love the twine around the spool element! Nice touch Melissa!
Cathy created this card that is sure to earn her an A+ using the A is for Apple Digichick collab kit.
I’m so jealous of Cathy’s ability to use patterned papers!!
Totally LOVE how she used the twine on her card!!
And last, but not least is Julie’s sweet card using Girlfriends by Sugarplum Paperie and Mari Koegelenberg Creations. I just adore the border punch she used on her card!
Aren’t all of those colors yummy?!?
Other Articles by wildblueeyez:
- Card Caravan: use flowers - April 28th, 2013
- Card Caravan Challenge - Shaped Cards - March 18th, 2013
- Simon Says... Use this free mini kit! - March 4th, 2013
- Card Caravan Challenge #36 – Winter - January 20th, 2013
- Simon Says… use this template! - January 16th, 2013