Today I’m going to show you a quick way to make a card using a ‘Quick Page’. So let’s gather our supplies and get started.
- I Do Love You Quick Page Set by Danielle Engebretson
- Card Sentiments by Arty Pants Digital Stamps
- Cardstock – measuring 5″ x 10″
The first thing we’re going to do is start by choosing a ‘Quick Page’ that would make a good card. I chose one that had space for one picture and decided to put my sentiment there.
I also resized the page to 4.75″ x 4.75. My card was going to be 5″ x 5″ when complete, so I cut a sheet of brown cardstock to 5″ x 10″.
After printing my page, I inked the edges.
I decided to use some of the original element placement on the page to use some of my own goodies from my stash. I also printed some squares of paper to use with my butterfly punch and printed out an extra element from the kit.
Once I was content with all my new extra pieces, I glued it all down. It turned into a really pretty birthday card.
Other Articles by Christy:
- Flip Flop Card - June 13th, 2012
- Tootsie Treat Box - May 7th, 2012
- Pretty Spring Mobile - April 16th, 2012
- Mini Journals - March 28th, 2012
- Easy as 1, 2, 3! - February 22nd, 2012