In the UK Mother’s Day or Mothering Sunday is always three Sundays before Easter which means that this year it falls on April 3. I thought it would be fun to show you how to create this special card for your mum or mom.
Mega Ovals Large and Labels Fourteen dies – Spellbinders
Poinsettia 2 and Circle Frame Set dies – Marianne Designs
Stardust Stickles and Pastel Raspberry Liquid Pears – Ranger
A sanding block or emery file and your favourite adhesives.
First, cut the Designer Label from white card and also from printed paper. My base card is approximately 20cm square and the printed paper piece is a little smaller. Decorate the edge of the printed piece with Perfect Pearls.
Next cut and assemble 5 roses in various sizes. My biggest was cut at approximately 4.5cm in diameter the smallest about 2cm. I cut them from paper printed on both sides and sanded the edges a little before assembly.
Other Articles by UKJem:
- Card Caravan #20 - Use Pink - May 27th, 2012
- Card Caravan Challenge #15: A Sketch - March 18th, 2012
- Card Caravan Challenge #10 - Sparkle - January 8th, 2012
- Card Caravan Challenge #5 - Homemade Flowers - October 30th, 2011
- Pocket Notebooks - July 25th, 2011