Hi everyone! New Hybrid Chick Julie here with my first post!
Today’s project will show you how to use your digital supplies to create some simple yet stylish artwork for your home.
Additionally, you will need the following supplies: two small photo frames, an embossing inkpad and gold embossing powder.
Print your chosen papers then trim the background pieces to fit your frames. Next cut the leaves . I’ve cut mine using my Cricut.
Use the embossing pad to ink the edges of the leaves and emboss with the gold powder. Trim the other papers to create a layered centre panel and ink and emboss these edges too.
Assemble the pieces in the frame and that’s all there is to creating your own stylish yet simple home accessories.
Other Articles by UKJem:
- Card Caravan #20 - Use Pink - May 27th, 2012
- Card Caravan Challenge #15: A Sketch - March 18th, 2012
- Card Caravan Challenge #10 - Sparkle - January 8th, 2012
- Card Caravan Challenge #5 - Homemade Flowers - October 30th, 2011
- Pocket Notebooks - July 25th, 2011