Have you started a new diet or meal plan? How is it going? I tried to start one over the weekend, with no luck. I guess I didn’t understand what I was doing and I frustrated myself… which makes me over-indulged on the BIG NO-NOs of diets. Now that I understand the change in diet I am doing, it’s been 2 days and I like that I get to reward myself with something.
Every diet plan has some space to fuss around and reward yourself… find it! I am not telling you to cheat on your diet, I am telling you to look a healthy prize for yourself, you deserve it! The diet plan I am doing counts carbs and sugars, it doesn’t mean I can’t eat them, just that I need to moderate my consumption of it.
My sister is doing this diet change with me, which helps (we even send each other pictures in our phones of our yummy intelligent meals). She also told me about this amazing new improvement done with sugar-free candy, it is called ALCOHOL SUGARS! Finally sugar-free candy taste “real” and they satisfy my sweet tooth.
So, what did I do? I made a REWARD bottle! At night, I count my numbers and, if I am on track, I can have 2 or 3 pieces of delicious chocolate! Doesn’t it sound good?
- Bad Romance kit by Geek Chic Scraps
- empty bottle of gummy vitamins (these tend to be clean in color and the label peels of super easy)
- tape measure
- printer paper – in my opinion I like printer paper to use as bottle labels, it is just my preference.
- Your own personal reward! (or how about making one for that special person? There is no better gift than showing you care and are proud of them)
This project was pretty easy, thanks to the awesome Bad Romance kit by Geek Chic Scraps.
- The kit comes with a tear paper template which made it so much easier for me to work that idea into the design. It also was just perfect for making a label after changing a few dimensions.
- There is a set of doodles that I did not know about in that kit that help me out with the design of the label. I love little surprises when I get kits.
- The little stickers that come in the kit are just perfect to add to a bottle label.
For the top of the bottle I traced it to a bit of paper I printed from the Bad Romance kit by Geek Chic Scraps. Glued to the lid and then wrapped some coordinated ribbon to it. If my kit had gone with the original orange lid, I would have left it alone because I kind of like the look of the lid with all the “twist open” instructions.
Of course the last step was just to fill that cute bottle with my rewards SUGAR-FREE Dark Chocolate DOVES!
Now, go and make yourself a reward bottle because you are doing GREAT and you deserve it!
Other Articles by Dalis:
- Bow Tutorial - May 31st, 2011
- Gone to the dogs! - March 30th, 2011
- Happy Three Kings Day Goodies - January 8th, 2011
- Last Minute Stocking Stuffers - December 24th, 2010
- Digital Stamp Hybrid Challenge - October 16th, 2010