- More Retro Valentines by Quirky Twerp
- printer and paper
- paper bag
After printing off the valentines, I cut them out using my detail scissors. I opted to cut along the straight edges rather than cut all the glitterly scallops out.
I then cut some cardstock to adhere to each of the images, scored them and adhered.
I thought it would be fun to add a part to the inside where the giver could write “to” and “from”. I used a stamp to do this, but it could easily be printed or even typed on the computer.
At this point, I went back to the front and added glitter to each using my glue pen.
Then, I packaged all four mini Valentines together in a kraft bag, which I cut off part of the top. I adhered a doily and tied a red ribbon around the whole thing.
The final step was to add one of the cute images to the front, attaching it with some foam tape to give it dimension.
Thanks for stopping by to see my project.
Other Articles by melissaj17:
- Card Caravan: Color Challenge - April 14th, 2013
- Card Caravan Challenge: Hearts - February 4th, 2013
- Card Caravan Challenge #32- Winter Photo-inspired - November 25th, 2012
- Card Caravan #27: Round - September 16th, 2012
- Card Caravan 22: Christmas in July - July 8th, 2012