I was trying to think of something cute that I can make to give as last minute gifts and stocking stuffers. They need to be fast, small, enjoyable and inexpensive… lollipop holders!
These little holders are so easier to make that you will have them done in no time. These could also be used for the upcoming Valentine’s Day to giveaway at school – you could even write some cute saying or sentiment on the holder. Let your imagination go with these easy to make holders. You could use a candy cane or pencils, just adjust the measurements to fit whatever goodies you want to add.
- Sweet & Crafty Scrapbook Pack by QuirkyTwerp - printed digital paper or cardstock (or pattern paper and cardstock too)
- Sweet & Crafty Scrapbook Pack by QuirkyTwerp - printed digital elements
- hole punch
- slit hole punch or Basic Grey Notch Tool
- double sided tape or glue
- foam tape (or dimensional)
Pattern: I made a very simple and easy pattern for you to follow. Please note that you should measure your lollipops before you start as some lollipops tend to have wrappers a tad bigger than this pattern size. (adjust size accordingly)
This is a close up of the decorated front of the holder and the closure. The strip of paper at the top is .5×3 inches, it added a nice contrast. I added pop-dots on my medallions, but you could just add them as part of your paper and that simplifies your step of cutting the decoration and pop-dotting it.
I wanted to show you a close-up of how the lollipop goes in. Note that my lollipop’s wrappings are a tad too big. I will trim as much of the wrapping as I can without exposing the lollipops, so this is why you need to measure those lollipops before you start.
Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions regarding this mini tutorial.
Other Articles by Dalis:
- Bow Tutorial - May 31st, 2011
- Gone to the dogs! - March 30th, 2011
- Reward yourself during your diet - February 11th, 2011
- Happy Three Kings Day Goodies - January 8th, 2011
- Digital Stamp Hybrid Challenge - October 16th, 2010