I admit it – I’m addicted to snowmen! I have them everywhere in my house at Christmas time. As soon as I saw Donna’s Snowman Stamp, I knew I had to create something with it.
I decided I would make a small gift to give away using Kelleigh’s Pillow Box Template.
So gather your supplies and let’s get started.
- Blitzen Starter Kit by Basic Grey
- Pillow Box Template by Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs
- Snowman Stamp by Arty Pants Digital Stamps
- Hot Cocoa packet
First, cut all your pieces apart. Score the lines on the template.
Once the lines are scored, assemble the pillow box. I used cardstock paper, so this made it really easy for the ends of the pillow box to stay shut. You can use adhesive to keep it closed, but I usually add a ribbon around the box for this purpose. Before adding your ribbon, slide your cocoa packet inside and finish decorating.
Here is a close shot of the snowman because he is just too cute not to get his own close up!
And there you have it, an easy little gift to give away. I also made a card using some of my leftover paper stash. I was a Basic Grey paper hoarder and still had lots of Blitzen paper.
Other Articles by Christy:
- Flip Flop Card - June 13th, 2012
- Tootsie Treat Box - May 7th, 2012
- Pretty Spring Mobile - April 16th, 2012
- Mini Journals - March 28th, 2012
- Easy as 1, 2, 3! - February 22nd, 2012