A few weeks back I saw this simple wreath at my craft store and thought, “Hmm. I could make my own hybrid wreath!” So that set the wheels in motion in my head of what I wanted the wreath to look like. I was so happy to see that Kelleigh offered a cutting files version of… leaves! Perfect for a fall wreath!
- Autumn Leaves Template Set and Cutting Files, Kelleigh Ratzlaff
- Felt flowers
- Glue gun
- Pop dots
- The first thing I did was dress up the wreath with satin burgundy ribbon. I chose this color to give the wreath the bold fall colors I’m looking for. I only wrapped a portion of my wreath just to give some color behind the leaves.
- I then cut out my leaves on the Cricut using the Sure-Cuts-Alot software.
- Next I crumbled up some of the leaves so that I could glue them on a leaf that I didn’t crumble to give it more depth.
- Now for the fun! Using your glue gun glue the leaves, felt flowers, and buttons to your wreath. I don’t know about you but I love my glue gun. I want to replace all of my adhesives with it.
- After you’ve done gluing all that on you.are.finished. See? Easy, right?
Other Articles by jcarlisi:
- Holiday Countdown Calendar - October 29th, 2010
- Mini baby album + matching baby shower invitation - September 29th, 2010
- Topiary flower plant - August 9th, 2010
- Whimsical flower mobile - July 23rd, 2010