Have you seen the new digital layered stamps from Arty Pants? They are the cross-over between templates and digital stamps.
With these images, you get a .JPG, .PNG and a .PSD file. Why a .PSD file? A .PSD file contains different layers to make digital paper piecing a reality! No more printing the same image multiple times to make digital paper piecing, now you can make it in one single print out with the help of a clipping mask!
I have put together a video that explains you how to use these amazing images. (Please do excuse my voice, since I have a cold that doesn’t want to go away.) I will also show you a few tricks on what to use to clip to your layers in your image.
In this video, I will take you step by step on how to:
- use only part of the image vs. using the entire image,
- how to make clipping mask with paper and,
- how to use elements for texture as a clipping mask.
If you have any questions please let me know in the comments.
Other Articles by Dalis:
- Bow Tutorial - May 31st, 2011
- Gone to the dogs! - March 30th, 2011
- Reward yourself during your diet - February 11th, 2011
- Happy Three Kings Day Goodies - January 8th, 2011
- Last Minute Stocking Stuffers - December 24th, 2010