Hi everyone! Remember last week I showed you how to use those cool layered digital stamps from Arty Pants Digital Stamps in a video tutorial? Now it is is time for you to show me those mad skills with digi stamps.
My challenge to you is to create something that utilizes digital stamps. You choose your project but there is a catch…. you need to use either a Halloween theme or halloween/Fall colors in it. Which should be easy because The Digichick shop is blooming with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Fall kits. Just in case you are still getting used to the new gorgeous look of the store, you can still search by THEME by going down in the Categories pull down menu under Seasonal and Theme kits.
The rules for this challenge:
- You may use any designer’s goodies you wish to complete the challenge. We would love for you to show us what you do with the products by our designers at The Digichick Shop
- Create a Halloween or fall-themed projects that HAS a digital stamp.
- Your project must be new as of today, October 16, 2010.
- Load your project to your gallery and then leave a link to your project in the comments section of this post.
- The deadline for this challenge is Saturday, October 31, which gives you two weeks to create and share your project with us.
- One lucky participant will be randomly selected from all entrants to win a gift certificate to Arty Pants Digital Stamps’ store!
My sample is using the most amazing fall color combination I’ve tried… I just love that bright yellow and blue I got, not my usual Fall color, but I love the contrast.
- silly cow digital stamps by Arty Pants Digital Stamps
- Russet Riches kit by Danielle Engebretson
- other non digital items: ribbon, felt flower, radiant pearls, glimmerz, bling, blue paper.
And here are some of the digital stamps and doodles the store has to offer you. ALL IMAGES linked to the store.
|Arty Pants Digital Stamps|
|Danielle Engebretson Designs|
Other Articles by Dalis:
- Bow Tutorial - May 31st, 2011
- Gone to the dogs! - March 30th, 2011
- Reward yourself during your diet - February 11th, 2011
- Happy Three Kings Day Goodies - January 8th, 2011
- Last Minute Stocking Stuffers - December 24th, 2010