Can you believe it is September already? Where did the last few months go? I am sure that time is going by as quickly for you too and you are looking for a quick and easy project, right? Well, today is your lucky day!
I’m in the middle of cleaning my desk and my poor memo pad that I’ve had for over 10 years is 1/4 of the size that it was and it needs a new cute little home! Let’s get started.
- Endless Days by Jennifer Fox and Michelle Batton, new release at The DigiChick on September 2.
- Sassy Purse #1 template by Kelleigh Ratzlaff at The DigiChick
- Button and ribbon
- Glue, scissors, and punch
- velcro (optional)
1. Design the Sassy Purse #1 template in your photo editing software, print, and cut out. Since we will be using this as a cover over the memo pad, cut off the “flaps”.
2. Fold the template at the score lines.
3. Punch two holds on the section that is the top of the purse for the handle and add a ribbon handle.
4. Add adhesive to the back of the memo pad and attach to the inside of the purse.
5. And since I have someone little who loves to haul around anything that is cute with a handle… I added a little piece of velcro on the front flap.
And… violá, you are done! Isn’t it cute? Perfect for your desk… or would be a wonderful gift for your child’s teacher! Hmm… that reminds me, my anniversary is in a few days… I think this will be my gift to hubby… shhh… don’t tell him, don’t want to ruin the surprise! Don’t you think he will love it?
Other Articles by Rebecca (MamaBee):
- Thankful Turkey - November 7th, 2011
- Pumpkin Sucker Toppers - October 22nd, 2011
- On the Go Coloring Book - September 12th, 2011
- Party Blowers! - August 8th, 2011
- Celebrate the Liberty with Paper Binoculars! - July 1st, 2011