Have you ever seen these stones in a bowl in a friends home or even have some of your own in your home? The next time you think of it, grab a few and save them for your next craft project!
Get ready—this is the easiest project you’ll ever do!
Here’s what I used for this project:
- Pumpkin Spice kit (coming September 9, 2010) by Laura Banasiak at The Digichick
- Decorative stones – these measured 1.25 inches in diameter
- Mod Podge
- Red River Paper Cardstock
- Magnet with adhesive on back side
In my photo-editing software, I created the images I wanted for the magnets with Laura’s beautiful kit and then printed it off onto Red River Paper Cardstock.
Then, I gathered all of my supplies and got to work. First off, I cut out the printed images and brushed some Mod Podge on them and then adhered to the stones.
I let them dry and then added the magnet to the back.
Voila! Now wasn’t that the easiest thing ever? They would make a cute gift wouldn’t they? I think I’m going to keep these though!
Other Articles by tettletop20:
- Simple Mason Jar Wrap - December 10th, 2010
- Paper Pinecone Ornament - November 15th, 2010
- Vial Treat Holder - October 11th, 2010
- Paper Umbrellas - August 4th, 2010
- Recycled Phone Book Flowers - July 16th, 2010