Welcome to the first hybrid challenge of September! Today we have a template challenge for you.
I kept the template really simple, which means you can embellish and make it as complex as you wish or keep it simple the way it came. When I created the template I thought about a card, but you will see that we got a brag book sample in the wonderful creative samples, so let your imagination go WILD! Remember the good things about templates is that you can rotate, flip or modify templates to your likings, so have fun!
If you need help learning to use templates, click on the tab at the top or HERE.
- Participants can use any designer goodies they want to complete the challenge, of course we would love if you show us what you do with items from our designers at The Digichick Shop.
- You need to use the template below as inspiration (at least) for your project.
- The project can be ANYTHING Hybrid.
- You need to post a link to your project in the comment section of this post.
- You will have 2 weeks to complete the challenge.
And our prize is…. A $10 Gift Certificate good till the 3rd October 2010 to:
*** DOWNLOAD HERE ***
Sharyn used Endless Summer by the Digichick Designers, Lil Dude by Jennifer Fox, Nikki Epperson, and Melissa Bennett, Karla’s Spring ’10 miniBOOK and Day box’s are from ABCs & 123s : the Elements by Sugarplum paperie
Can’t wait to see what you make!
Other Articles by Dalis:
- Bow Tutorial - May 31st, 2011
- Gone to the dogs! - March 30th, 2011
- Reward yourself during your diet - February 11th, 2011
- Happy Three Kings Day Goodies - January 8th, 2011
- Last Minute Stocking Stuffers - December 24th, 2010