I made these adorable Back to School treats for my kids. Since we homeschool, I wanted a little special something on their first day of school.
To make this you will need the following:
- Scoring tools
- Ribbon (optional)
- Little Classroom by Quirky Twerp
- Candy Bar Box template by Melissa Wilson
- and most importantly the treat, I chose a chocolate bar. 😉
First things first, design your templates and print them out.
Next is to cut out your templates. I chose the design with the scallops and then used my punch on it.
Then you will need to score the lines and start to put it together, it’s really easy.
Before you close your box, put your treat inside 🙂
Now you have a sweet treat to give to your sweety 🙂
Other Articles by Christy:
- Flip Flop Card - June 13th, 2012
- Tootsie Treat Box - May 7th, 2012
- Pretty Spring Mobile - April 16th, 2012
- Mini Journals - March 28th, 2012
- Easy as 1, 2, 3! - February 22nd, 2012