Here is a cute photo frame that could double as a table favor for weddings, baby showers, or family reunions… and it’s so quick and easy!
Supplies I used for my photo party favor:
- Passionberry by Jennifer Labre and Heather T, The DigiChick
- Matchbox Template Set by Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs
- Plastic Cap from a sports drink
- Wine cork
- Black acrylic paint and brush
- Basic supplies (scissors, glue, pencil, push pin)
1. Design the matchbox template and print out. Assemble the box according to directions.
2. Paint the cap, this will be the lens on the front of the camera . I used a hack saw to cut an 1/2 inch off the end of a wine cork… this will be the “take photo button”, as my son calls it. Used a push pin to hold up the cork button to paint. Note… if you are doing multiple lenses/buttons I would use black spray paint.
3. After letting the cap dry completely over night, trace the opening on your photo with a pencil. You will still need to trim a bit in order for the photo to fit inside the cap.
4. Using your favorite adhesive, attach the larger cap to the front of the box, flat side down; and the cork button to the top of the box on the left side.
5. Insert the photo and finish decorating. Note… If you want the photo to be more to the front of the cap, use foam dots.
Now, wouldn’t these looks so cute on a table at a wedding or baby shower? And since it was made of the Matchbox Templates, you could put little treats in side or weights if you are going to be displaying these in a windy area.
Other Articles by Rebecca (MamaBee):
- Thankful Turkey - November 7th, 2011
- Pumpkin Sucker Toppers - October 22nd, 2011
- On the Go Coloring Book - September 12th, 2011
- Party Blowers! - August 8th, 2011
- Celebrate the Liberty with Paper Binoculars! - July 1st, 2011