Hi! It’s Savitri here with you today and I have a short and sweet little video tutorial on how to use Gimp. If you’re interested in doing more in hybrid (more layering) or if you want to try out digital scrapbooking you really don’t need to spend money on Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. Although I am a huge Adobe fan, I highly recommend Gimp if you’re just starting out or on a budget. There’s nothing better than FREE, right?
Although this tutorial focuses on inserting images into a frame, by the time you watch the video, you will learn how to insert an image, resize/rescale, move, and print.
Other Articles by Savitri Wilder:
- Die-cut machines - Part 2 - September 6th, 2010
- Hybrid Chick Caravan: 1st stop... Taylored Expressions - July 18th, 2010
- Masculine Card Challenge - June 19th, 2010
- Die-cutting machines - Part 1 - April 18th, 2010
- Hybrid Challenge: Shapes and/or Punches - February 21st, 2010