Hi everyone!! In case you forgot… like me… that this Sunday is Father’s Day.
This month has
gone by so fast and this holiday just snuck up on me. So, while Daddy is at work… time to make a quick card, with kiddo’s help! It is from him, after all. 🙂
Supplies I used for my card:
- Lil Dude by Jennifer Fox, Nikki Epperson, and Melissa Bennett, available at The DigiChick
- card stock
- Thankful Turkey - November 7th, 2011
- Pumpkin Sucker Toppers - October 22nd, 2011
- On the Go Coloring Book - September 12th, 2011
- Party Blowers! - August 8th, 2011
- Celebrate the Liberty with Paper Binoculars! - July 1st, 2011
1. Design the card in your editing program and print out.
2. I like to layer my papers and mat with black paper… optional.
3. Trace the hand of your willing assistant and cut out the shape. If your child is too young to sit still, you could always paint their hand and stamp it on paper. Another option in place of pattern paper is to have the child decorate the hand shape with markers and glitter.
4. Place two foam dots on the middle and ring fingers…. this will create the I love you sign in American Sign Language.
5. Fold down the two fingers to the palm.
6. Decorate the inside of the card.
7. And finally, the card isn’t complete until it is signed.
This will be a card that will be treasured for years to come!